DSM Avocats à la Cour is please to invite you to a series of 3 free French-language webinars on topics of interest to those who practice real estate law in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Detailed information and registration can be found by clicking below:
- Thursday, 26 November at 9:30 a.m. UTC+1: VEFA (Vente en l’état futur d’achèvement or off-plan sales): Analysis of best practices and risk management
- Thursday, 3 December at 9:30 a.m. UTC+1: Real estate presale contracts (compromis de vente)
- Thursday, 10 December at 9:30 a.m. UTC+1: Commercial leases :
The webinars will each last for 45 minutes, with an interactive question and answer session at the end. You may register for a single or several webinars.
- Founding partner of DSM Avocats à la Cour and head of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction law department, Mario DI STEFANO has over 25 years of experience in the practice area. Mr. DI STEFANO assists his clients with all types of real estate projects and transactions. As a recognized real estate law specialist (Chambers, Legal500 and LeadersLeague) as well as in tax law (WorldTax), he regularly advises funds, investors, developers, banks, construction companies, real estate agencies, architects and engineers. He also assists and represents his clients in civil, commercial, administrative and tax litigation. He is chairman of the Luxembourg AMCHAM’s Real Estate Committee, on the editorial board of the Luxembourg Real Estate Law Review (Revue Luxembourgeoise de Droit Immobilier) as well as a member of LuxReal and FIABCI. He regularly speaks at real estate conferences.
- An expert in real estate law, Vanessa LOMORO is Counsel and Avocate à la Cour at DSM Avocats à la Cour. Ms. LOMORO, who started with the firm in 2012 works mainly in real estate law and advises sector professionals in all types of transactions (settlement agreements, restructurings, M&A). She also assists the firm’s clients in litigation. She is a key person at the firm for several legal networks and associations such as ALFA International or SCG Legal.
Participation in these webinars is free of charge.
Maxime CUCHE | Marketing Officer
55-57 rue de Merl | L-2146 Luxembourg
B.P. 2648 | L-1026 Luxembourg
T: (+352) 262 562 – 1 | F: (+352) 262 562 – 2