On March 8, we will celebrate our 5th consecutive International Women’s Day (IWD), and PwC and AMCHAM Luxembourg together with the Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce New York, invite you to a powerful digital conversation.
This year topic is #BreakTheBias and we have prominent leaders from different sectors to discuss what they are doing in this area and what their priorities are.
Among the questions you’ll find:
● When you hear the word bias, what’s the first thought that pops into your mind? How would you define it? Which bias comes to your mind? Which bias do you anticipate in your profession? How can you detect them?
● Which bias do you consider is a priority to tackle in the workplace and why (in terms of impact on the organisation, its attractiveness and ability to retain talents) ?
● If budget and time were not a constraint, which policy, initiative or best practices would you like to design and implement? Do you already have one in place? What are the greatest challenges that you face when fighting against discrimination on the workplace?
Guiding this conversation we’ll have Mary Carey as a moderator of ou gender mixed panel:
● Luxembourg Ambassador in Washington (NY) → Nicole Bintner-Bakshian,
● Tech/ICT Angela Nickel → CEO COMO
● Services of co-working Gosia Kramer → CEO and co-founder of The Office
● Investor & Advisor Terry Hanold → Vice President Int’l consumer Technology Amozon
We hope to see you on Tuesday 8 March 2022 at 16:30 . You can register here
Please let us know you’re coming from the United States so we can share the link with you to connect to the conference.
As always, don’t forget to tell your friends! We will be very pleased to meet them.
After the event there will be a cocktail graciously offered by PwC
Register here: https://survey.pwc.lu/efm/itw/answer/s/NkFmJzlrC9/k/2d8rGiX
If a member invites and hosts non-members, the member has the option to purchase all of the tickets at the member fee price.
Int'l Women's Day
March 8, 2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm