Join Us at the AmCham Luxembourg Real Estate Committee Event: Exploring the Impact of New Draft Bills on the Real Estate and Financial Industry
The AmCham Real Estate Committee is pleased to invite you to its 2023 fall meeting on September 26, at the beautiful Golf Grand-Ducal.
This event will shed light on the profound implications of the latest draft bills on the real estate and financial sectors.
This exclusive event offers a unique platform for professionals from the finance and real estate industries to gain valuable insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
- Topic: Impact of New Draft Bills on the Real Estate and Financial Industry
- Date: September 26, 2023
- Welcome: 6:15 pm – 6:45 pm
- Conference: 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- Networking cocktail : 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
- Location: Golf Grand-Ducale
- Parking: Available at the Golf or parking E of the AirPort (€10 / day)
- Price: The event is free of charge followed by a networking cocktail and walking dinner
- Capacity: 80 people
- Alessandro RIZZO, CEO, EuroCaution
- Yann GADEA, Head of Mortgage Brokers, atHomeFinance
- Jean-Paul SCHEUREN, President, Chambre Immobilière
- Moderator: Mario DI STEFANO, President of the Real Estate Committee / Managing Partner – Avocat à la Cour of DSM Avocats à la Cour
- Special thanks to our main Sponsors: Schroeder & Associés, EGB Interior Design, DSM Avocats à la Cour
Please be aware pictures will be taken throughout the event. By attending this event, you understand and agree that these images
will be reproduced for Amcham and website and social media purposes. You can withdraw the consent you have given at any time.
However, you understand that the Amcham may have limits into what is shared and reproduced such as that the Amcham cannot undo what is already done.
If a member invites and hosts non-members, the member has the option to purchase all of the tickets at the member fee price.
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm
Venue: Golf Club Grand Ducale