On the 24 May 2017, the Marketing committee of AMCHAM Luxembourg organized the latest in the series of lunchtime workshops; following on from the success of previous such workshops addressing Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, the 4th in the series addressed YouTube and video in general.
Troy Bankhead (Director of European Operations at Tecyte) and Cédric Delahaye (Marketing & Communications Manager at Elvinger Hoss Prussen) shared their experience on the platform and great tips on how to create and manage your own YouTube channel.
The workshop covered the following points:
· Technology: evolution over the past 10 years
· Budget: start with the right material
· Content: how to easily create videos that will help your business
· Quality: tips on creating a video with a professional look
· Promotion: maximize the reference of your video content
· Copyright: mistakes to avoid
· Conclusion: video is the new Social Media trend – What’s next for Gen Z?