All photos in the above gallery are © Blitz photo agency https://blitz.lu/
On September 26, 2023, the AMCHAM Luxembourg Real Estate Committee hosted an insightful conference at the picturesque Golf-Club Grand Ducal on “Exploring the Impact of New Draft Bills on the Real Estate and Financial Industry”.
The event, moderated by Mario Di Stefano, Managing Partner of DSM Avocats à la Cour and who also serves as the President of the Real Estate Committee, brought together over 90 professionals and provided insights into the implications of the latest draft bills on the real estate sector.
We express our gratitude to the speakers for sharing their expertise:
- Alessandro Rizzo, CEO, EuroCaution
- Yann Gadea, Head of Mortgage Brokers, atHomeFinance
- Jean-Paul Scheuren, President, Chambre Immobilière du Luxembourg
We also extend our sincere appreciation to the other sponsors, whose support was instrumental in making this event a reality:
- Schroeder & Associés S.A.
- EGB INTERIOR DESIGN | DESIGN & BUILD
- DSM Avocats à la Cour
- CLK Constructions
- Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
Photos captured by Blitz photo agency https://blitz.lu/