KRISTINA BAGROVA PERMANENT MAKEUP
73, Route d’Arlon,
Tel: +352 621 351 977
Hello, my name is Kristina Bagrova and I come from Lithuania. I am a certified beautician specialized in permanent makeup and at the time of writing (December 2018) I have already more than 10 years of experience in the beauty field and 8 years in permanent makeup. I have trained with numerous permanent makeup schools in Lithuania and internationally (techniques from Germany, Latvia, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, USA, Croatia, France, Belgium, UK…) and I understand how important it is to be sure about the quality of service you get, as permanent makeup is performed on your face- you want only the best NATURAL techniques and safe pigments! I say NO to black eyebrows, dark lips or unnatural eye-liners.
19 Rue des Capucins,
Tel : (+352) 28 99 10 03
- WELCOME TO BLACK WOMBAT
- Are you looking for unique and quality products? You have come to the right place.
- We are a concept store of decoration enthusiasts located in Luxembourg.
- Even if you only come to visit us, we are sure to bring a smile to your face.
FOR THE HOME
- A beautiful home with handmade, eco-responsible and sustainable products.
The Be Home brand of home furnishings and decorations works with family businesses and cooperatives of artisans to offer you quality products that respect the environment.
- For a beautiful, practical and natural home.
TIME TO BE O
E-shop only: www.timetobeo.com
+352 691 569410
Promo code : AMCHAM
10% discount valid on all online orders.
10% discount can be cumulated with other offers if applicable.
- My name is Anna, I am 49 years old and I have been living in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 24 years. After more than 20 years in the financial sector, I decided to take a break and dedicate part of my time to the discovery and promotion of organic products.
- As time went by, I realized all the richness they can bring to us, by providing us with health and well-being. I would like to share with you my love for these products that I have discovered and used, for some of them, for many years.
- I try to offer you healthy and natural products, made in Europe, in an artisanal way, and without animal suffering, a cause that is particularly close to my heart. Some of the products are also fair trade, respecting the workers and their rights.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me with your comments or ideas about a range of products you would like to see on my website.
- I also organize direct sales at home (suspended at the moment because of Covid). Do not hesitate to contact me if you want me to come to your home.
- See you soon on my website or at your place!
Selling zero waste, organic, healthy and natural (non-food) products.
Possibility of Click and Collect :
29, rue des Artisans