This is the space reserved for our members to display their Employment Opportunities within their organisations. This week we bring you:-
Project Portfolio Manager
Quality Control Technician
Mechanical Design Engineer
Marketing Campaign Manager
Cost accounting officer
Quality Control Technician
After Sales Technician
Area Manager Eastern Germany
SENIOR LAWYER – INVESTMENT FUNDS (M/F/X) FULL TIME
What profile should our new colleague have?
Due to the rapid growth of our Funds department, we are looking for a Senior Investment Fund Lawyer to strengthen our Investments team.
- You will be assisting our clients in relation to the entire life cycle of their fund projects, including:
- structuring, operation transformation and liquidation of regulated and unregulated investment funds with focus on alternative investment funds and their managers (AIFMs);
- day to day contact with clients;
- organising and participating in meetings and conference calls.
- Your tasks will cover:
- advising on the appropriate structure for the client;
- drafting and reviewing of the fund documentation (negotiation of agreements with third parties, issuing constitutional documents) and ensuring the introduction and follow-up of files with the national authorities (CSSF) in order to obtain approvals;
- advising on legal and compliance issues of client projects.
- You will assist and guide younger associates and be involved in organizing their work and facilitating the sharing of knowledge.
- You will participate in the business development and visibility of B&R by taking part of roadshows, conferences, clients’ trainings and writing articles on regulatory developments.
Your experience and skills
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Investment Funds department of a recognized law firm
- Excellent knowledge of alternative investment funds regulatory
- Ability to understand complex fund structures
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication and drafting skills, both verbal and written in English and French
- You highly value the strong collaboration with the clients
- Excellent analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Team spirit
- Well organized, flexible
- Ability to work independently
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or another EU Bar
- M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree
- Fluent in French and English, any other language such as German would be an asset
Why apply to B&R?
B&R offers you:
- A challenging role
- A culture of feedback, knowledge sharing, continuous training and career development combined with the proximity of a mid-size law firm where the quality of the workplace and the human relationship are one of our primary concerns
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- An ideal office location close to the city center and the station, with easy access to the tramway
- An attractive remuneration package
Our recruitment process:
Candidates may submit their application via our form available below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a cover letter and a CV.