This space will be reserved for our members to display their Employment Opportunities.
We initially offered a place for our members to post “hard to find positions” back in October and to make our readers aware of opportunities they might not otherwise be aware of.
Please feel free to send us a few open positions to email@example.com, and we would be happy to share them with our readers.
Information should include:
- Company name
- Position Title
- URL link to the offer which explains in detail the position
About the Opportunity
Dentons Luxembourg is currently looking to strengthen their Knowledge Management department with an appointment of a Documentation Officer. Due to the polycentric character of the firm you will get the opportunity to work closely with colleagues form other offices.
The Luxembourg team includes 28 lawyers and 17 support staff and provides a full range of legal services, with a particular focus on corporate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, tax, investment funds, banking and finance, structured finance, real estate, restructuring and insolvency, and litigation.
About the Role
With a cross-practice role within the firm, you will be accountable for:
- Managing the firm’s library;
- Updating our internal legal databases;
- Carrying out legal research for our lawyers across the firm’s various practices areas (corporate law, banking and finance law, employment law, investments funds, real estate, tax, etc.);
- Monitoring and reporting on recent legal developments, in particular laws and regulations, significant case law, and legal scholarship;
- Drafting, coordinating, and updating our internal and external documentations and publications (e.g. memos, templates, precedents, newsletters, press articles, etc.);
- You have gained 2 years’ experience in a law firm;
- A strong academic background and qualifications in law (a Master’s degree in Law or similar qualifications), ideally completed with a specialized Master’s degree (Master in strategic intelligence and/or knowledge);
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken) is essential. German and/or Luxembourgish would be considered as a strong asset;
- Excellent drafting skills and written communication;
- Autonomous and self-starting person, able to work both on his/her own initiative and within a team.
If you are seeking to enhance your career in a progressive and challenging work environment, please send your CV and covering letter in English with supporting documents, detailing why you are the right candidate for this position via the link Documentation Officer (dentons.com)
Dentons is designed to be different. As the world’s largest global law firm with 21,000 professionals in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries, we can help you grow, protect, operate and finance your business. Our polycentric and purpose-driven approach, together with our commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity and ESG, ensures we challenge the status quo to stay focused on what matters most to you. www.dentons.com