Last Wednesday was the first in-person meeting of the MBC partners, held at Pizza Hut in the city center, kindly hosted by Alexandre Scholer. Speaking at the event were: Paul Schonenberg, Alexandre Scholer, owner of Pizza Hut, and Gilles Scholtus, from Ministry of small and medium sized businesses.
During the pandemic, Amcham created a Member Benefit Club to support our retail sector:
– we advertise free of charge in our newsletter, on social media and on our webpage for over 200 partner businesses with a special offer for our members.
– More than 300 member companies can therefore give their employees an extra bonus
– Over 3.000 cards are in circulation
– AmCham Member employees receive direct discounts in the stores
– The MBC Program is intended to stimulate the retail sector, to bring foot traffic into the shops and to secure jobs.
Read more about the event here: