- 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter , plus extra for the tin
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 250ml milk
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 large orange , zested and juiced
- 150g blueberries
- icing sugar , for dusting
- extra blueberries , blueberry compote or ice cream, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Brush a 25 x 20 x 2cm baking tray with butter. Tip the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the egg, milk, butter and caster sugar. Stir in the orange zest and 50ml juice.
- STEP 2
Scrape the mixture into the tin and level the surface. Dot the blueberries over the top and bake for 20 mins or until the middle of the pancake feels cooked through when pressed lightly. Dust with icing sugar and serve with more blueberries, blueberry compote or ice cream, if you like.