22nd March 2022
Dear AmChams in Europe,
We have received an urgent request from Ukraine’s government looking to procure urgent food supplies. I would be very grateful if you could share this with your members, especially those in the food sector.
The Government of Ukraine is looking to procure the following food products:
- 10 million packs of pasta (all types, each pack 500-1000g);
- 50 million cans of meat/ or fish (each pack 100-500g). Canned beans may be an alternative.
- 10 million packs of rice (all types, each pack 500-1000g);
- 10 million packs of cereals (all types, each pack 500-1000g);
- 20 million army food packs (one day ration – 3 meals) in line with NATO and/or UN standards.
The abovementioned products asked to be delivered by sea to Constanta, Romania. The further shipment will be organized by the Government of Ukraine by rail.
30% of the total price will be paid immediately by the Government, while 60% is to be paid when the food products are loaded in the ship and customs documents are confirmed, and the rest 10% – when containers are delivered to Romania.
This is urgent need of the Government of Ukraine, which is to be procured in the following days and to be delivered immediately.
If your members are able to supply the above mentioned products, please contact directly Taras Kachka, Deputy Minister of Economy – Trade Representative of Ukraine at Taras.email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Tetyana Prokochuk firstname.lastname@example.org or Andy Hunder email@example.com AmCham Ukraine
With my sincere best wishes,
American Chamber of Commerce| 30 YEARS IN UKRAINE
12 Amosova St., Horizon Park BC | Kyiv 03038, Ukraine
P. +380 44 490 5800 | M. +380 50 389 0109
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.chamber.ua