The AmChams in Europe Best Practice conference was back in person this year. They gathered in Sofia, Bulgaria, where the AmCham Bulgaria team was very excited to host them from October 5-8, 2022. Together with ExCo, they had prepared an exciting program covering relevant topics for AmChams, including many opportunities for socializing and enjoying Bulgaria.
The event’s concept is to unite and welcome C-level executives and key-managers of all AmChams in Europe – 46 so far, to discuss challenges, to share experience, to learn, to debate and to present their best practices among peers.
Following the 2019 win, AmCham Bulgaria had to hold the event hosting for two years due to the pandemics. Now we have some great expectations that we will be able to welcome our colleagues. The 2022 event concept includes a great mix of ACE and AmCham BG sub-events. For example, we will acknowledge our AmChampions at the 2022 Awarding ceremony before our members and our ACE colleagues.
About AmChams in Europe (ACE)
Established in 1963, AmChams in Europe serves as the umbrella organization for 46 American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) from 44 countries throughout Europe and Eurasia.
We represent the interests of more than 17,000 American and European companies employing 20 million workers – account for more than USD 1.1 trillion in investment on both sides of the Atlantic.
ACE’s Mission is to develop and support a network of AmChams across the wider European area committed to:
- The exchange of best practices among member AmChams
- Strengthening the “AmCham” brand throughout Europe and the U.S.
- Providing a forum for discussion, debate, and where necessary, representation on issues relevant to the European and transatlantic business environment.
- Promoting the importance of the transatlantic economy in both Europe and the United States.
- Representing the interests of U.S. investors in Europe and European companies investing in the U.S.