This page aims to consolidate answers from Déi Gréng, ADR, KPL, Déi Konservativ, Liberté-Fräiheet and Volt.
EDITOR’S NOTE/ERRATA: Due to a misunderstanding on AmCham’s part, Sam Tanson’s answers were received too late for publication in this morning’s newsletter. To rectify this error, Minister Tanson’s answers will be published on our front page and social media accounts no later than Friday 6 October. Please check https://www.amcham.lu/ tomorrow morning as well for updates.
1. Please introduce your party to our audience by telling the key points your party would like our audience to know about your life history, your acquired skill set and competencies, and the values which prioritize and guide your decision-making.
2. Please write a SWOT analysis of the current political and economic situation impacting Luxembourg.
3. What are the three most priority actions your party will try to initiate in the next Chamber of Deputies.
4. During the first six months of the new Chamber of Deputies, please identify the three to five most priority changes your party will initiate to improve the circumstances and enhance the quality of life of the inhabitants of Luxembourg.
5. During the of the new Chamber of Deputies first 6 months, please identify the three to 5 most priority changes you will initiate to strengthen the economy of Luxembourg and increase the attractiveness of Luxembourg as an international business location in Europe.
6. If you have an additional question, you would have liked to be asked that we neglected, please identify that question and answer it.