22, rue de L’industrie
Ambitious finance leaders use Prophix to drive progress. By improving the speed and accuracy of decision making, Prophix’s Financial Performance Platform elevates the talents of finance teams to do their best work. Crush complexity, reduce uncertainty, and illuminate insights with access to best-in-class AI insights and planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and consolidation functionalities. Prophix is a private company, backed by Hg Capital, a leading investor in software and services businesses. More than 2,500 active customers across the globe rely on Prophix to achieve organizational success. Additional information at www.prophix.com.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/prophix-software/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Prophix/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/prophix
2, rue Benedikt Zender
The EC Group is a global player in the field of high-quality and sophisticated composite materials. We serve our customers from all over the world from three production locations.
Our consistent growth has made us a leading company in the composite world. In order to meet changing market needs, EC improves continuously: new products, new technologies, deeper integration with our customers and new organizational methods such as methods-time measurement. We are one of the leading manufacturers of complex composite products worldwide.
We deliver tailored solutions just-in-time and in the highest quality: Structures, Ready-to-assemble parts, formed and / or milled composites parts, panels, laminates, and honeycomb core materials.
4A Rue Albert Borschette
Debevoise & Plimpton is a premier law firm with market-leading practices, a global perspective and strong New York roots.
More than 900 lawyers work in nine offices across three continents, within integrated global practices, serving clients around the world. In the last year, our teams advised on matters in more than 90 countries. We are known for developing a deep understanding of our clients, and pursuing every matter with intensity and creativity.
Our Luxembourg office opened in 2020, and is focused on assisting clients with the establishment of funds and regulatory matters. The team plays a key role in the firm’s work with the world’s leading private funds.
9, rue Jean Morth
Provides equity research and analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, valuation and transaction advisory services to international clients in Metals & Mining, Commodities, Energy and Infrastructure. Also offers commercial strategy and performance, project management, outsourced CFO / COO and company secretariat services. Projects include:
- Due diligence and valuation services for multijurisdictional pre-IPO mining projects, detailed equity research reports, multi-mine financial models with management interrogation on financing and accounting methods.
- Transaction services, preparation of information memoranda and prospectus, investor recommendations, investment research reports, and market intelligence on public-private partnership infrastructure projects.
- Development & implementation of management reporting tools for infrastructure project. Project management and IT coordination for data transformation project. Rebuild of PPP infrastructure database in Excel & VBA.
- Real estate valuation and transaction services for co-living / co-working project in Berlin: preparation of financial models to support planning and execution of transactions. Delivery of first stage of real estate development.