PwC Luxembourg and AMCHAM invite you (and your friends!) to join us in our third International Women’s Day panel presentation about how creativity and innovation can contribute to an #EachforEqual world.
Please listen to the advice of these well-accomplished and inspiring leaders from both private and public sector with local and international influence. Lieven Lambrecht, PwC Luxembourg’s HR Director, will be our facilitator.
- Alberta Brusi: City Bank COO.
- Djuna Bernard: Vice President of Dei Gréng.
- Norbert Becker: Independent Director or Board Member of multiple companies and chairman of the board of ATOZ.
- Tilly Metz: European deputy of Dei Gréng.
They will share their “lessons learned” and their reflections about questions such as:
– Can gender balance unlock creativity and innovation?
– How does the team work among genders create better value and impact our professional life?
– Is gendered innovation a key element in the New Economy?
When: Thursday 5 March 2020 at 16:00
Where: PwC Luxembourg (2, rue Gerhard Mercator, L-2182, Luxembourg)
REGISTRATION OBLIGATORY Here
To ease your access, check the location map here: https://www.pwc.lu/en/location.html
The organisers have worked really hard to arrange a quality event for free as a public service, we kindly ask all registered participants to honour your commitment by attending. If for some reason you are not able to join us, please send an email to email@example.com so your seat can be made available for another attendee.
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm