AMCHAM is pleased to invite you to its conference “Digital disruption of Tax”, which will take place on 15 May 2019 at 18.30 CET at Banque de Luxembourg in Luxembourg, 14 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg. Our conference will be run by international tax and transfer pricing specialists from Deloitte and PwC. Its focus will be on the G20 and the OECD initiative to develop a number of proposals to address the tax challenges of the digital economy. These proposals can have a major impact on global profit allocation for multinational groups and on tax receipts for administrations around the world. The following is the agenda for the conference:
Digital disruption of Tax
Should you throw away your existing tax and TP policies?
OECD views on tax challenges of the digital economy
· Current proposals under development that change the way where and how you are taxed
· Perspectives on OECD Inclusive Framework: is it a comprehensive view on OECD member states and G20 positions?
· Creation of new (digital) value chains or digitalisation of existing value chains?
· Expected (and unexpected) impacts on multinational groups and their TP model
· Way forward and timeline for change
Our speakers for the conference will be:
· Bernard David, International Tax Partner at Deloitte Luxembourg
· Loek de Preter, Transfer Pricing Partner at PwC Luxembourg
· Xavier Sotillos Jaime, Transfer Pricing Partner at Deloitte Luxembourg
This event will be followed by a networking cocktail
Please register for this event which will be limited to 100 persons.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
If a member invites and hosts non-members, the member has the option to purchase all of the tickets at the member fee price.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Banque de Luxembourg