Important Information for Small Businesses 25/3/2020
In the context of the Covid-19 crisis, the Directorate General of the Middle Classes set up an emergency fund for very small businesses and the self-employed .
Thanks to this measure, companies with a maximum of 9 employees and the self-employed who are in possession of a valid establishment authorization issued before March 18, 2020 (achieving an annual turnover of minimum 15,000 euros and whose activity has due to be interrupted following the entry into force of the grand-ducal regulation of March 18, 2020 introducing a series of measures in the context of the fight against Covid-19) may submit a request for financial assistance immediate and non-refundable 5,000 euros .
The objective of this measure is to provide immediate financial support to the many very small businesses as well as to the self-employed who, although constituting an essential part of our economic fabric, are generally also the most vulnerable to unforeseeable events. such as the Covid-19.
In this regard, it is important to specify that the granting of this aid is done independently of the bill which will supplement the existing aid instruments .
To be eligible, all applicants must simultaneously meet 3 criteria.
This measure is intended for:
- only companies with a valid establishment authorization issued by the Directorate General of the Middle Classes and who have between 1 and 9 employees (in FTE: full-time jobs);
- only self-employed persons with a valid establishment authorization issued by the Directorate General of the Middle Classes and whose total workforce does not exceed 9 employees, including the self-employed (in FTE: full-time jobs).
Criterion of the closure ban
This aid is intended:
- only companies which had to interrupt their activity following the entry into force of the Grand-Ducal regulation of March 18, 2020 introducing a series of measures in the context of the fight against Covid-19;
- to the self-employed who have had to interrupt their activity following the entry into force of the Grand-Ducal regulation of March 18, 2020 introducing a series of measures in the context of the fight against Covid-19.
To be eligible, the applicant company (respectively the self-employed) must have achieved an annual turnover of at least 15,000 euros .
If the applicant is the economic beneficiary of several companies , he can only submit an aid request for one of the companies , provided that the total number of employees of the single company (group) does not exceed one total of 9 (in FTE: full-time jobs).
SUBMISSION OF THE REQUEST
The Directorate General of Middle Classes makes available to the companies / self-employed concerned a request form .
The complete file, dated and signed by a person authorized to commit the company , accompanied by its annexes , must be sent by post or by electronic means ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), attaching the form in pdf format (if the sending is done in another format, it is necessary to ensure the legibility of the form).
In the case of mailing, the following wording must be indicated on the envelope:
Ministry of the Economy
Directorate General of the Middle Classes
State Aid Service
19-21 boulevard Royal
The amount of the aid is 5,000 euros ;
Aid is non-refundable .
PAYMENT OF AID
The aid will take the form of a grant .
The aid application file must be made using the form provided for this purpose and must contain the following information :
- information relating to the requesting company;
- the number of the valid establishment authorization issued by the Directorate General of the Middle Classes;
- the national identification number (serial number);
- the description of the activity ;
- the bank details of the applicant (if the request is made in the name of a company , the latter must be the holder of the account; if the request is made by a self-employed independent , the bank account must be in the name of this Physical person) ;
- the number of FTE employees (full-time jobs);
- the agreement given to the Directorate General of the Middle Classes to be able to verify the accuracy of the information provided to the Joint Center for Social Security, the Administration of Direct Contributions and the Administration of Registration, Domains and VAT ;
- the annual turnover for the last financial year;
- a signed declaration of honor on the accuracy of the information provided ;
- a bank statement . THE ONLINE FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE: https://guichet.public.lu/fr/entreprises/financement-aides/coronavirus/fonds-urgence-petites-entreprises-independants.html